Sunday, March 25, 2007

about Dave brta brde wat im gn be wan I groo uap

Im gana be a faetball plaeur wan i grow.
dave is haven a brta prta ait howa and aidr cake and iscim we ar gowen to jingcla jaiva and we ar smdn the naet tare and wr ar gowen at 9.oo and tas wan it calsa we ar gan be the aole one tar and dave is anvfaen lac lacks and kanr and kaden and baen and david c and nowa and tas it and wat has afe one dawen and im rere cereis about aefe one an flrd and chcago. and wat is afae one dawen fare estr and how mnmne da cres isat anavre Sat a spat Michigan



Mommy's Translaton:

About Davey's Birthday Party and What I'm Going To Be When I Grow Up
I'm gonna' be a football player when I grow up. Davey is having a birthday party at home and after cake and ice cream we are gowing to Jungle Java and we are spending the night there and we are going at 9:00 and then when it closes, we re going to be the only one's there and Davey is inviting Luke, Lucas, and Coner and Caden, and Ben and David C. and Noah and what is everyone doing? And, I'm really curious about every one in Florida and Chicago.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gamper and I went to the beach yesterday. It was really hot, but the water is still pretty cold. So, after we came back from the beach I went for a swim in our pool. Gamper is golfing today, and I am going shopping. I just talked to Aunt Eileen, and she said Uncle Scott, CJ and Mikey are all sick with temperatures. So, that's what we are doing!

Anonymous said...

Gamper and I went to the beach yesterday. It was really hot, but the water is still pretty cold. So, after we came back from the beach I went for a swim in our pool. Gamper is golfing today, and I am going shopping. I just talked to Aunt Eileen, and she said Uncle Scott, CJ and Mikey are all sick with temperatures. So, that's what we are doing!

P said...

coner, huh? that lad's gonna be popular with the ladies with a name like that.

anyway, we are in chicago and we're all doing fine. otto's two top teeth are coming in so sometimes they hurt him a little and he gets cranky. he gets very excited watching other kids jump around in the pool so i know he'll be going cazy watching you four knuckleheads in sanibel. nana was holding him in the water last week and he was jumping and kicking and laughing, watching other kids play.

Anonymous said...

Licky pukeded in our bed last night at 3AM.

He is watching SpongeBob now because C.J. likes it which makes him think he does, too. I have diahrrheas, but not a fever anymore.

I am very tired. We are all coughing and sick, but only Mikey still has a fever. Poor Mikey is sitting still and quiet for once. Usually he is jumping off the bed and yelling.

It is beautiful weather here but all we do is sit in our house and cough and puke on each other.

Love --

Uncle Scott

L. said...

I'm kinda' sorry Stevie asked.
L.