Wednesday, March 28, 2007

About Everyone

A fata gadr gav me this toy and it was a toy trdl and hos nam is swmr you kan pat uor fgr ant tar is tas ladl hlla aen it CJ and Maeke and akl skt and ilen ta ar vare sak ta hav ban sade aep tav tas ban saen hosme i hop tat avfe one is o ka.

Translation:
A fifth grader gave me this toy and it was a toy turtle and his name is swimmer. You can put your finger in it and there is this little hole in it. CJ and Mikey and Uncle Scott an Eileen too are very sick. They have been sick and they've been staying home. I hope that eveyone is OK.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I talked to Aunt Eileen yesterday, and she said that CJ had to go to the hospital the other night with his asthma and have a couple of breathing treatments. I think he is doing better now, and I told Eileen that they had better all get well to come to Sanibel. My friend Mrs. Breen is here visiting now, and we are having fun. Gamper and Mr. Breen have gone golfing today with Ross. See you soon. Love you!