Friday, April 27, 2007

The Shells and the Wi


Nana af you git thes be for Ukil sit kl ham and sa Steve wis wlii and sa he wis tigr glf tas it.


Translation:


Nana,


If you get this before Uncle Scott, call him and say Stevie wants a Wi and say he wants Tiger Woods golf. That's it.


I'm bringing dead man's fingers and all the other shells to school today to show. I know the dead man's fingers sounds very scary for the Kindergarteners. But, I know that you know that I don't have show and tell.


Love,

Stevie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stevie, I didn't get to talk to Scott, so you will have to tell him that you want a Wi, and I think you might have to start saving your money, 'cause they are very expensive. How come you don't have show and tell?

Anonymous said...

Nana I already have $120. The Wii is $300.

Love,

David

Anonymous said...

Maybe you and Stevie can combine your money and you will have enough for the Wi - especially since you both would use it. I think that would be fair.

Scott Hess said...

Stevie:

Nobody can have a Wii but me. I am the Boss of all Wiis.

Love --

Uncle Scott

P said...

umm... stevie? when are you gonna blog again? i visit every day and i don't ever see a new post. bloggit!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.